1. Earliest evidence of cupping therapy has been found in ancient Eqypt. Continuing on to be deeply ingrained into East Asian Medicine practices
2. Suction creates space within the skin and muscles, opening & relaxing connective tissues. Instantly smoothing and brightening the skin surface.
3. Blood circulation relieves muscle tensions and improves cell regeneration.
4. Stagnant lymph, debris and other manifestations are brought to the surface permitting a full cycle of purging and clearing.
5. Cupping is safe and easy to use for most skin types! If your skin is sensitive or inflamed, consult with an experienced professional before picking up the practice.
✨️ Need extra guidance? 1-on-1 Virtual Lessons are open for booking! Learn your favorite facial massages from the comfort of your own space ✨️ Book Now